Sunday 9 August 2009

Cry for Justice

Just finished part 2 and I am loving it. I actually re-read part 1 before 2, just because it was an excuse. Both the script and the art are prefect (Robinson and Cascioli) and I love the dynamic between Hal and Ollie - sweet. Those two make me laugh and you just know that the relationship is going to become fraught with tension as the story unveils. The extra's at the end are cool too and the 'origins' stories by Len Wein are sweet. As a 7 part series this could be awesome.

2 comments:

Pete said...

I'm really interested to see how the comment about Hal's threesome has caused so much comment on the forums. I have to say I didn't give it much thought when reading, nor did I think it sexist. It will be interesting to see if anything else like that comes up in future issues.

The Roadman said...

Of course it wasn't sexist. It was funny. end of.