Friday 9 September 2011

Updates

Pretty exciting times in comics at the moment. The DC New 52 seem to be doing pretty well and everyone is getting pretty excited. So far I have only read Justice League #1 and I thought it was very good. I am deliberately trying to not read about this weeks comics as I don't want to know too much before I read them - hopefully this weekend I'll be able to get through them - pretty excited! Once I've done that I'll get my thoughts down on the blog.

In other news, I got my copies of Turf signed by both Jonathan Ross and Tommy Lee Edwards. That was cool.

Also saw Batman Live at the O2 which was pretty spectacular - impressive show!

Marvel are not letting DC run away with the headlines, and are still pumping out Fear Itself tie-ins, constant X-men stuff (which I seem to miss) and of course the new Ultimate universe stuff - Hawkeye, Ultimates and Spider-man (which I think kicks off next week). Ultimates was ok, nothing spectacular. Hawk eye was quite cool. I probably won't read the Spider-man stuff.

Oh and I am looking forward to this:





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: