Wednesday 15 December 2010

Wednesday thoughts

Wednesday thoughts

So next year the comics are coming in on a Wednesday (if you're in the UK). I don't think that makes a massive difference. The US gets them on a Tuesday now. I suppose for us it is cool that we can do the whole Wednesday is comic day line from Heroes. Or not. I have had to put a reminder in my calendar otherwise I will forget. Things change.

At the beginning of this year I set myself a resolution to try and blog more. Overall I think I have achieved that. Yes there have been a few lists (I have explained that this is a good way for me to keep track of my collection), but there have definitely been more substantive blogs than last year.

Kapow Comic Con.

So London gets a comic con. Mark miller seems to be driving it hard. I have to say it is attractive insofar that the US has it all when it comes to the Comic Con. I'm lucky that have made it over there for one, but hell it isn't cheap to get there or easy in the grand scheme of things. So a London based one is a good start. So April next year we get a taste. I'm keen. Now I just need to get my ticket and convince others to attend.

Oh, Tron: Legacy. Nearly there. Soooo excited!

No comments: