Monday 3 May 2010

Shadowlands

As I have said on a number of posts, I am totally loving the whole Daredevil run at the moment. I started at #500 and haven't looked back (we are on about #509 at the moment), so I am fairly new to it all. In an effort to try and get the good stuff I did manage to get my hands on the Guardian Devil story line by Kevin Smith, which I thought was excellent. I also read 'Lady Bullseye' which was pretty good. I have to say, Daredevil is the closest thing Marvel has to Batman and I would love to see both these characters in a cross over.

Anyway, the current Daredevil run by Andy Diggle is working up to the Shadowlands storyline and Marvel have released some cool promotional material. The most recent brings Wolverine to the picture...does he kill Daredevil? I f***ing hope not, especially since I have only just got into it....



The other battles are: Spider-Man versus the Punisher. Luke Cage & Iron Fist versus Elektra. Ghost Rider versus Moon Knight. It is looking pretty cool.

1 comment:

SilverSurfer said...

This does look pretty sweet. If Diggle is involved it is going to be cool.