Saturday 10 April 2010

Geek Corner

Blackest Night has ended.
Finally. #8 was actually pretty good but as I have said all along, I felt that it often lost its way and probably didn't need to run as long as it did. The final pages were cool and it does promise an exciting Brightest Day entry issue.

Second Coming.
I haven't read an x-men comic for a long time. My reason for this is that I found them to be excessive in titles and numbers. I don't like that you have to read 3 or 4 different titles to keep up. However, Second Coming seemed like a good title to dip my feet into. And I am glad I did. I thought it was an enjoyable issue. Well written, well drawn (some really cool scenes) and something I am glad I got my hands on. However, as usual, it is not simple and the following parts appear in various 'other' x-men titles and appear to have different art. For this reason, I will most likely 'not' be picking up any further issues.

1 comment:

JD said...

Don't like X-men. They are mostly tw$ts